

Ok, we make this recipe alot in wonderful Weymouth. I just found these adorable peanut cookie mice online. I just flatten my cookies with a floured fork. End of story.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two cookie sheets
1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
(Do you see a pattern? It's over now)
1 egg
1 cup flour
• Cream butter and peanut butter
• Add sugars and mix well
• Add egg and vanilla and mix well
• Add flour, salt, soda and mix well
• Drop by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheets. I put 15 on each for a total of 30 cookies.
• Flatten with floured fork. (Or decorate festively with red licorice, M&Ms, chocolate chips and peanut ears!)
• Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Bottoms should be golden. Do not overbake or they will be hard instead of chewy. (Mice may take a little longer...experiment)
• Let cool for one minute on pan and then move to wire rack to finish cooling. Makes 30.
No comments:
Post a Comment